Contact Us: 820 Second Avenue, 10th Floor · New York, NY 10017
Call Us: (212) 533-0800 · Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more synagogue security resources and general synagogue administration resources, visit the Leadership and Administration section on the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism website.
- Can Jewish Institutions Be Secure and Welcoming at the Same Time?
- IED (Improvised Explosive Device) Awareness and Course of Action
- Keeping Your Jewish Institution Safe
- Planning for Emergencies
- SCN Surveillance Detection Guidelines
- Start with Leadership
- Synagogue Security: The Basics
- USCJ Primer on Synagogue Security
- What Every Congregant Should Know About Security
- What to do if a Suspicious Package is Received
- 10 Keys to an Effective Emergency Action Plan